-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:08 AM
#71
Inactive Member
LOL, I don't plan on it. Between school, working 2 jobs, and my girlfriend I won't have time to beat you Hyper.
What I'm saying is that I will try to be more ative around these parts like I have been as of late, and stop dissapearing, which I am infamous for.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:12 AM
#72
Senior Hostboard Member
Lol, I was j/k... I won't be so Hyper during school, no worri3z... but I'll try my best...
Oh, cool, be here lotza!!
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:16 AM
#73
Inactive Member
I'll try =P
Theres just nothing sexy about my post count lol
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:43 AM
#74
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:57 AM
#75
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman: So I see, well, since I'm going into the medical field I can't afford to learn from my mistakes, since my mistakes may cause me to go to jail.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
#76
HB Forum Owner
Oh, that's different, and I guess they'll teach you the right stuff there, not like Computer Science where half of what they teach is useless, outdated, or not from this field, and most of the other half I already knew from before entering university.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:27 PM
#77
Inactive Member
Yea, it really is. Of course I'm not taking a computer course this year since I've got them all in.
-
August 23rd, 2004, 12:03 AM
#78
Inactive Member
wish my school had a half decent computer program...ours sucks ass
-
August 23rd, 2004, 12:28 AM
#79
Inactive Member
Our school has pretty good computer courses. Like C++ and other such things, along with the basics.
-
August 23rd, 2004, 12:50 AM
#80
Inactive Member
hah...the most advanced class that is taught is something like "word processing 101"...the "teacher" of the class is a dumbass
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks